By clicking 'Accept and Submit' on behalf of your business, you are applying for a Walmart Business Account and you agree that:
- You represent that your business is a valid business entity, all purchases made on this Account, if approved, will be for business purposes and not for personal, family or household use and you are an authorized representative of the business with authority to enter into contractual agreements to borrow money.
- On behalf of the business, you understand that the Walmart Business Account Agreement will govern the Account and that the applicable Agreement will be provided to you upon approval of the Application. You can review the full agreement by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link above. The Walmart Business Account Agreement is governed by federal and Utah Law.
- You consent to GE Capital Retail Bank and any other owner or servicer of the Account contacting you about the Account, including using any contact information or cell phone numbers you provide, and you consent to the use of any automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice when calling you, even if you are charged for the call under your phone plan.
- You authorize us and our assignees to obtain information about you personally (whether or not you have personally guaranteed the account) for purposes of updates, renewals or extension of credit granted as a result of this Application, or in receiving or collecting the Account. You also understand that credit on this Account, once approved, will be extended by GE Capital Retail Bank and that there is no binding contract between us until your Application is approved.
- Federal Law requires us to obtain, verify and record information that identifies you when you open an account. We will use your name, address taxpayer ID# and other information for this purpose.